PhD, Associate Professor
2010.09-2014.06 PhD in Management, Edinburgh University, UK
2006.09-2008.01 MA in Organization Studies, Warwick Business School, UK
2001.09-2006.09 Northeast Normal University (China)/Wolverhampton University (UK), BA in Sociology.
Corporate Strategy/Business Ethics/CSR/Green Innovation/Corporate Internationalization/Discourse Analysis/Case Research Method
Business Ethics/Corporate Strategic Management/Organization Studies
1. Young, M. N., Tsai, T., Wang, X., Liu, S., & Ahlstrom, D. (2014). Strategy in emerging economies and the theory of the firm. Asia Pacific Journal of Management, 31(2), 331-354.
2. Tsai, Terence and Shubo Phillip Liu (2014). Mamma Mia! Made in China—Challenges in Developing the Musical Industry. Asian Case Research Journal, forthcoming. (corresponding author, SSCI journal)
3. Liu, Shubo., Tsai, T. and Young, M. (2014). Overcoming the Barriers in Green Innovation Development. Paper under review at Journal of Business Ethics. (FT 45/SSCI journal)
4. Tsai, Terence and Shubo Liu (2013). Developing a salesforce in China. FT article. 7th Jan 2013.
5. Tsai, Terence and Shubo Phillip Liu (2013). Mary Kay—Make Chinese Women Beautiful. CEIBS Case. (corresponding author)
6. Tsai, Terence et al. (2013 Beijing Tianyu Communication Co. Ltd.: To Win in the 3G Era; Asian Case Research Journal, 17 (1): 123-143. (corresponding author)
7. Tsai, Terence and Shubo Phillip Liu (2011) Hong Kong Disneyland: Green Challenge. Case Research Journal. 15 (2): 177-200. (corresponding author)
8. Jui-fen Rachel Lu, Tsai, Terence and Shubo Phillip Liu (2011) A Hospital Alliance: Taiwan Landseed Medical Alliance, Asian Case Research Journal. 15 (1): 123-148; (corresponding author)
9. Tsai, Terence, Michael N. Young, Bor-Shiuan Cheng and Shubo Philip Liu. 2010. Sinyi Real Estate in China: The Challenges of Maintaining an Ethical Business Culture. Asian Case Research Journal. 4 (2): 1–27. (corresponding author)
10. Tsai, Terence and Shubo Phillip Liu. 2010. Hunghom Peninsula in Hong Kong: A Realistic Call for Corporate Social Responsibilities (A)(B)(C). Asian Case Research Journal, 14 (1):1–24. (corresponding author).
11. Tsai, Terence, Bor-Shiuan Cheng and Shubo Philip Liu. 2010. Sinyi Real Estate in Taiwan. CEIBS-Ivey case.
Green Marketing. 2013. Tsai, T and Liu, S. Fudan University Press. (in Chinese)